(a) The candidate should have passed/appeared in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
(b) The candidate should have appeared and secured pass marks in English and three subjects from among the following:
Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Informatics Practices, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
(c) The average marks scored in the four subjects mentioned in (b) above for the different categories should be as follows:
|Percentage of marks required for different categories in class XII
Important Admission Regulations
(d) Three percent (3%) seats are reserved for person with disability (PWD) i.e., with not less than 40% disabilities. The PWD candidate shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examinations to the extent of 5%. Candidates with physical disabilities who are able to secure admissions on account of their overall score in the general category will not be counted in the 3% quota for Persons with Disabilities. The 3% reservation will be allocated as follows: 1% for persons with low vision or blindness; 1% for hearing impaired; 1% for those with locomotor disabilities and/or cerebral palsy. However, if sufficient candidates are not available in a sub-category, then candidates from other sub-categories would be considered in their place.
(a) The candidate must submit the Class 12 marks in the online form not later than 10 June 2013.
(b) The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS program on the day of the Personal Interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. The predicted result will not be allowed at the time of interview.
(c) OBC category candidates shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examination to the extent of 10% of the minimum eligibility marks prescribed by the General Category candidates. For example, as the minimum eligibility for admission to the course is 60% for the General Category candidates, the minimum eligibility for the OBCs would be 54% i.e. (60% less 10% of 60%). All those candidates who meet the minimum eligibility marks in the qualifying examination and the minimum eligibility marks in the common entrance test shall be eligible for admission in the order of their merit, keeping in view the availability of seats reserved for them.
I. Common Entrance Test
Date: 26 June 2013, Wednesday
Time: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Applicants shall take an objective type multiple choice (four choices) test. The exam will be held at Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
* University reserves the right to cancel any Centre and allot an alternate Centre.
The written test is designed to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates to pursue a Bachelor of Management Studies.
There is no prescribed syllabus or format for the entrance test. The following areas have been usually included in the entrance test in the past:
· Quantitative Ability
· Reasoning and Analytical Ability
· General English
· Business and General Awareness
The candidate will be required to attempt 100 questions in 120 minutes. The answers are to be marked by blue or black ball point pen on a separate answer sheet (OMR) provided during the entrance test.
There will be negative marking for wrong answers. Marking of multiple answers for one question shall be treated as wrong answer.
The test shall be of two hours duration, extra time will be given to the candidate for filling up details on test booklet and answer sheet, marking attendance, verification of candidates’ documents, distribution, and collection of test material etc.
II. Final Selection of Candidates
Based on the performance in the written test, candidates for the relevant categories shall be called for Personal Interview.
|The final selection of candidates will be made for all categories as per the weights given below:
||Class XII Result
Based on the overall score, a rank shall be allotted to each candidate in each of their category. Candidates with the higher merit in accordance with the overall score in each category shall be offered admission in the college, subject to the availability of seats in the each college.
III. Counseling and Admission to Colleges
1. Allotment of college to the candidate shall be done only at the counseling sessions notified for their ranks.
2. The candidates are required to be present on the date of counseling notified for them in accordance with their rank. The right to seek admission and to exercise choice of college is available only to those candidates who are present on the day of counseling specified for their ranks.
3. In case the candidate is unable to be present on the day of counseling, an authorized representative of the candidate can exercise the preference for college and meet other admission requirements. An application to this effect, signed by the candidate, should be submitted to the admission committee on the day of the counseling.
4. Candidates shall be allotted the respective college in accordance with his/her merit in the overall score and his/her preference stated at the time of counseling. This is subject to the number of seats available in that particular college.
5. Candidates offered admission are required to deposit the fees (as applicable) as per the allocated time along with their documents in their respective college, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
6. Candidates who do not take admission during the stipulated time lose the right of admission to the college and will also not be considered for future counseling. Candidates not present at the stipulated time on the day of the counseling will not be considered for future counseling as well.
7. To avail any change in their college preference at the future counseling (if any), the candidate should have necessarily deposited fees and fulfilled the admission formalities by the allocated time in the college allotted at the last counseling session, failing which the candidate loses right to admission as well as a right to exercise any choice later.
8. At later counseling session, admitted candidates will be permitted a change of college, subject to the availability of seats as per their merit in the overall score.
|Online Application Starts
||Tuesday, 21 May 2013
|Last Date for Online Application
||Monday, 10 June 2013
|Issue Of Admit Card
||Thursday, 20 June 2013
|Written Test (11 a.m. - 1 p.m.) Reporting time: 10:00 a.m.
||Wednesday, 26 June 2013
|Last date for Online submission of marks scored in Class 12
||Monday, 10 June 2013
|List of candidates selected for Personal Interview (PI)
||Tuesday, 02 July 2013
|Commencement of PI
||Thursday, 05 July 2013 onwards
|Declaration of Result (Rank & final score) and Counseling Schedule
||Saturday, 13 July 2013
||Monday, 15 July 2013
|Admission after first counseling**
||16 and 17 July 2013
|Display of list for Second counseling
||Wednesday, 17 July 2013 at 7 p.m.
||Thursday, 18 July 2013
|Admission after Second Counseling**
||19 and 20 July 2013
|Display of third list for counseling(if need be)
||Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
||Sunday, 21 July 2013
|Admission after Third Counseling***
||Monday, 22 July 2013
# University reserves the right to change any component of this schedule.
* Time and the venue for counseling sessions shall be notified with the display of result /
display of counseling lists.
** Admission at the colleges shall be done from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m..
*** In case seats are available after the third counseling, notice shall be displayed on this website.
All announcements regarding counseling schedule will be available on the website alone. Candidates are requested to check the website regularly. These are www.fms.edu
No individual intimations will be sent.
Online Registration at: http://dufassh.unic-edusolutions.com/ustpl/
Registration Deadlines: 10th June 2013
Registration Fee: Rs 1000 for General , OBC and CW candidates. Rs 500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
1. The Admit Cards will be available from the 'Application Status' on your Login by 20 June 2013.
2. Please check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, communicate immediately to email@example.com.
3. Candidate must report at the Examination Centre by 10:00 AM.
4. No candidate shall be admitted to the Examination Centre after 11:00AM.
5. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre without the Admit Card.
6. All markings on the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet must be with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
7. No candidate will be allowed to appear at an examination centre other than the one allotted.
8. Calculating or Communication devices of any kind such as mobile phones etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
9. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned on the Test Booklet cover.
10. Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the exam.
11. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator.
12. The candidate can take away the Test Booklet.
13. The signed copy of the Admit card must be retained till the end of the admission process.
14. Candidate must enter their Class XII marks in the online application not later than 10th June, 2013.
15. The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING THE TEST
1. The Answer Sheet is placed inside the Test-Booklet. At 10:50 a.m. (on 1st bell) take out the Answer Sheet WITHOUT BREAKING THE SEAL of the test booklet.
2. Read instructions given on Test-Booklet and Answer-Sheet carefully. Fill up the information on the Test-Booklet and Answer-Sheet as per the instructions.
3. Break open the seal of the Test Booklet at 11:00 a.m. (on 2nd bell). You are advised to make sure that the SERIAL NUMBER of your Answer-Sheet is the same as the SERIAL NUMBER of your Test-Booklet. If there is a discrepancy, request the invigilator to replace the Test-Booklet and the Answer-Sheet immediately. Do not use an Answer-Sheet which has a different SERIAL NUMBER than the one given on the Test-Booklet.
4. Check the SERIES NUMBER of your Test-Booklet. The SERIES NUMBER is also printed on every page of the Test-Booklet. If there is a discrepancy, get your Test-Booklet and Answer-Sheet replaced with a new one.
5. Ensure that there are 100 questions serially numbered from 1 to 100 in the Test-Booklet.
6. For marking answers use Blue/Black ball point pen only.
7. Show your Admit Card to the invigilator, write your Test-Booklet Serial Number, Test-Booklet Series Number and mark your attendance and left hand thumb impression on the Attendance Sheet. Make sure that the Invigilator signs both your Test-Booklet and Answer-Sheet.
8. Each correct answer will get a score of plus 3 marks; each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark; and question not answered will get a score of 0 mark.
9. Darken only ONE bubble for each question as shown in the example below. If you darken more than one bubble, your answer will be treated as wrong.
10. Make marks only in the spaces provided. Please do not make any stray marks on the answer sheet.
11. Rough work MUST NOT be done on the answer sheet. Use your test booklet for this purpose.
12. Mark your answer only in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question you are answering.
13. You are NOT ALLOWED to use any calculating devices. Make sure that you do not possess any pages blank, handwritten or printed. If such material is found in your possession during the examination, you will be disqualified from the admission process.
14. Mobile phones and Pagers are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
15. If you are found copying /helping others you will be disqualified from the admission process.
16. At the end of the examination, handover the Answer-Sheet to the invigilator.
17. Do not leave the examination hall until you are asked do so.