We, at CL, have redefined the classroom experience for CAT 2017 with new age classroom tools like webinars, faculty blogs, Facebook updates, video lessons & analysis. Start your pursuit early and stay ahead of the competition.
The program is designed for duration of 15 to 22 months, with classes being conducted over the weekends.
Ideal for students in the pre-final year of graduation
The following offerings are integral to the classroom program:
- Our exhaustive test series includes 30 mock CATs with a combination of 15 proctored tests, 6 unproctored tests, 9 tests called as 'Master Series' and 35 non-CAT test series.
- These tests are designed to help you build concepts, prepare strategies, identify weaknesses, and work upon them.
CAT Percentile Predictor
- The True Percentile Predictor, predicts CAT scores based on your performance in each Mock exam.
- It is based on an Advanced Statistical Model which has been developed over the past 5 years after analyzing the correlation of mock scores against final CAT percentiles submitted by students.
Test Gym - Adaptive
- A reservoir of over 5000+ practice questions provides ample practice to students.
- Test Gym enables you to gauge your CAT readiness and devise time management strategy.
- Go through the entire rigmarole of the stage two of the B-school selection procedure, right from the general interview tips and GD concepts to the hidden yet the most potent tips.
- Includes sessions on interview concepts & mock interviews, group exercises, case studies, WAT practice, sessions on economics, buisness & current affairs and B-school bootcamp.
- Webinars spread across sessions in problem solving (Smart Quant Cracker, Smart DI Cracker), real time analysis of tests, specific topics like critical reasoning and GK and live interactions with B-School alumni.
Student Information System (SIS)
- SIS is a personalized performance dashboard where students can view analyses of their performance and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- It also provides access to online GK module, updates on issues of national, international and economic importance along with a weekly quiz .
Books and Material
- Regularly updated study material by our faculties, who take the CAT exam year after year and tailor it to any changes in pattern and difficulty level.