CA Guru Says...
ICAI - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India - regulates the profession of Chartered Accountants in India.
Did you know?
In India there is 1.33 CA for every 10,000 of the population (approx).
For taking CPT you have to first register with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Fact of the matter:
35.4% of the test takers for CPT December 2009, passed it.
CA - in India
- High recognition in the Society.
- Chartered Accountants are required by every commercial enterprise.
- No post qualification gestation period.
- C. A. Course backed by theoretical and practical knowledge.
- During Article ship practical exposure is available.
- High remuneration prospects & Job Satisfaction.
- Course has constitutional support.
- C.A. course offered by ICAI has been ranked No. 2, worldwide.
And as per world estimates and research in India one qualified CA carter to about 4000/- persons as compared to world average of 50 persons per CA
So huge scope for CA as a career in India