National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)has come up with few updates including:
1. The eligibility criteria for Grade 'B' Officer has been revised. Previously, it was Post Graduation with 60% and above and a minimum of 3 years of experience. Now, it has been revised to Graduation with 60% and no experience .
2. The last date of online application has been extended from 13th April 2016 to20th April 2016.
3. The minimum age for Grade 'B' officer has been lowered to 21 years from 25 years.
4. Since, the NABARD recruitment exam date was clashing with SSC CGL 2016, the exam scheduled on 8th March has been cancelled. The new date will be announced later.
5. Candidates willing to apply for both the posts, i.e. Grade 'A' and Grade 'B' can apply in two separate applications.Fee for both the applications will have to be paid separately. To know more aboutNABARD Recruitment, click here
To know more about the NABARD recruitment updates, click the following