Bank of Baroda PO Notification
Bank of Baroda offers admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University or any other Institute in other part of the country.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 14500-600x7/18700-700x2/20100-800x7/25700 (due for revision). They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Important Dates are as follows:
| Start date for Online Registration
|Online Payment of Application Fees
||03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015
|Last date for Online Registration
|Download of Call letter for Examination
|Date of Examination (Tentative)
|Number of Student intake
||Age (As on 17.03.2015)
||Minimum- 20 years
Maximum- 28 years
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
How to apply?
- Educational Qualifications: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government. Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015.
- Age (As on 17.03.2015) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years:A candidate must have been born not earlier than 18.03.1987 and not later than 17.03.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates can apply online only from 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisite for applying online:
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- A valid personal email ID. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
|Category of Applicant
|For GEN & OBC
||Rs.600.00 (application fees)
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates
||Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
For further details, visit: http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission_28_2_2015.asp