NPAT (NMIMS) 2015 Notification
NPAT is a common test being conducted annually by NMIMS to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, B.Com (H) and BBA-MMS.
NPAT information hand out provides the information about the Admission Procedure and Admission test for the above mentioned programs.
Eligibility criteria for admission (Fulfilling all conditions mandatory)
1. The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate awarded not eligible) in any stream from a recognized Board at first attempt. AND
2. a) Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com. (H) Program & 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. Program.
b) Candidate’s passing in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A / B.Com (H).
c) Candidate with IB Diploma applying for B.B.A program is eligible only if he/she has offered & passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at higher level.
3. Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in online registration form 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which candidate has appeared for (not best of four, five, six, seven).
4. Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
5. Note (for IB & Cambridge Candidate): Candidates called for admission on the basis of NPAT 2015 merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
6. Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfill the eligibility for the program & Candidates who have passed the10+2 examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the courses.
7. Only single mark sheet with all subjects taken in first attempt is mandatory, no
Compartmentalized mark sheet is considered.
8. The candidate who has NOT cleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt is NOT eligible to apply for the course.
Last Date for applying online : 30 April, 2015
Call letter available date : 06 May, 2015
Written Test NPAT 2015 Date : 09 May 2015 and 10 May 2015
Reporting time for the test : 0845 hours
How to apply?
Register online on website www.nmims.eduand pay registration fee of Rs. 1800/- (nonrefundable) by Credit Card or by Demand draft (Please refer online registration for
payment details) Registration fee is non- refundable.