Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2015 for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Org anisations.
1. Closing Date for receipt of application: 01.06.2015
2. Educational Qualifications as on 1st August 2015: Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Age Limit as on 1st August 2015: 18 to 27 years
4. Date of Exam:
CGL Tier I: 09/08/2015 & 16/08/2015
CGL Tier II: Not declared
5. Payment of Fee: Rs.100 (No Fee for women/SC/ST/PH/Ex-service Candidates)
6. Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination:
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
Tier -I -- Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -II -- Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -III -- Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in on-line mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying and not conducting personality test cum interview for some or all posts etc.
Tier I exam will comprise a written objective type test with 200 Qs. of 1 mark each to be attempted in 2 hours.
The paper is divided in 4 sections: (There is no sectional cutoff.)
I. General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 Qs.)
II. General Awareness (50 Qs.)
III. Quantitative Aptitude (50 Qs.)
IV. English Comprehension (50 Qs.)
For details, please find attached file or visit the following link-