ACCA full qualification requires to pass 13 examinations divided into
1. Applied Knowledge exams provides a broad understanding of essential accounting techniques
- ACCA F1 Accountant in Business
- ACCA F2 Management Accounting
- ACCA F3 Financial Accounting
2. The Applied Skills exams builds existing knowledge and understanding developing strong, broad and practical finance skills.
There are six Applied Skills exams:
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law
- ACCA F5 Performance Management
- ACCA F6 Taxation
- ACCA F7 Financial Reporting
- ACCA F8 Audit and Assurance
- ACCA F9 Financial Management
3. Strategic Professional exams give the opportunity to specialise in areas that best suit one’s career ambitions.
The Professional level requires to undertake 4 exams which includes two compulsory modules and two further courses from the options to choose.
- SBL Strategic Business Leader
- SBR Strategic Business Reporting.
Optional modules (2 out of 4 )
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Audit and Assurance.