St. Xavier's Mumbai Selection Procedure
- Xavier's conducts two stage written test and interview process to select the students for the BMS program.
- Stage 1 comprises written test with 100 questions in the areas of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical & Visual Reasoning, and Critical Analysis.
- A Call List for the Interview Round will be made by giving a 60% weightage to the test and 40% weightage to the qualifying XII examination.
- Stage 2 will be an interview cum written test (100 marks)
- A Final Merit list will be made by giving a 70% weightage to the score obtained in Stage 2 and a 30% weightage to the score obtained in Stage 1.
Important Dates: St. Xavier's usually conducts its entrance in June first week, every year