The Class 12 Results have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Students can check their results at the official CBSE site here. The Class 12 results come as a surprise since they are out about 3 weeks before the usual time. This facilitates smooth undergraduate admissions of students without the usual hassle of pending results. The overall pass percentage is 83.4%, slightly up from the percentage in 2018, 83.01%. This is a continuation of an upward trend since 2016. Girls have outdone boys with a superior pass percentage of 88.7% compared to 79.40%.
Class 12 Results: Toppers
Two girls- Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora have topped the Board Exams. Their Class 12 results were near perfect- a score of 499 out of 500 marks. Hansika is a student of Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad while Karishma is a student of SD Public School, Muzaffarnagar. Three girls share the second rank with a score of 498 out of 500. They are Aishwarya from Rai Bareilly, Gaurangi Chawla from Rishikesh and Bhavya from Jind. Meanwhile, the third rank is shared by 18 students- 11 girls and 7 boys. They scored 497 marks each.
The topper in the differently-abled category is A Vijay Ganesh. He scored 492 marks. He’s followed by Pooja Kumari, who scored 489 and Lavanya Jha, who scored 487.
Class 12 Results: Steps to check Results
Here are the steps you need to follow to access your Class 12 Results-
- Go to the official CBSE website- www.cbse.nic.in and choose the CBSE Results option.
- Now click on Senior School Certificate Examination ( Class XII ) 2019.
- Enter your Roll Number, School Number, Centre No & Admit Card ID.
- Take a printout of your results and make copies. Keep them safe as they are required during your undergraduate admission process.
Alternatively, you can use some of the methods listed below-
- Digilocker- The academic documents for the Class 12 Results will be available through the portal ‘Parinam Manjusha’. This portal is integrated with Digilocker. The academic documents are the mark sheet, migration certificate and pass certificate.
- IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System)- Use the following numbers to get your results via IVRS- 24300699 for users in Delhi and 011-24300699 for users elsewhere.
- Apps- Download the SMS Organizer app and fill in the necessary details in the CBSE Board Results section. Similar apps are UMANG and myCBSE.
- SMS- Send a message ‘cbse12’ to 7738299899.
We hope your results exceeded your expectations and serve as a stepping stone to a career of your choice. In case of any queries, you can write to us below!
We wish you the very best!
Team Career Launcher