Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi has announced its admissions process for 2019-2021 batch.
FMS, established in 1954 under the aegis of the Delhi University, is one of the oldest B-schools in India. FMS started off in the premises of the Delhi School of Economics. Later, the department of commerce of the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), now the Delhi Technological University (DTU), was abolished and the Faculty of Management Studies was established.
|Online Registration starts||8th October 2018|
|Online Registration ends||20th November 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Program
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% – GEN | 45% – SC/ST
- Candidates appearing for the final year of examination of Bachelor’s degree can also apply
Note: Candidates appearing for the final year of examination of Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply irrespective of their percentage of scores till the time of application, provided that they expect to fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
The application for FMS is Rs 1000 for General/OBC category students and Rs 350 for SC/ST/PWD category students.
How to Apply?
- Register and create your login at the official portal
- Verify your Email address and fill the application form online
- Upload the required documents, pay the application fee, and complete your registration
Stage 1: Short-listing
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process on the basis of CAT 2018 scores
- The following weightage will be assigned to each section: VARC – 40%, DILR- 30%, QA- 30%
- For female candidates, additional 3 marks will be added to the obtained composite score
Stage 2: Final Admissions
- The shortlisted candidates would be required to appear for GD, Extempore & PI
- For final admissions the weightage will be as follows:
- CAT Score – 60%
- Marks obtained in class 10th – 5%
- Marks obtained in class 12th – 5%
- Group discussion – 10%
- Extempore – 5%
- Personal Interview – 15%
Note: An additional 3% of the maximum aggregate marks shall be awarded to the women candidates who appear for the interview while drawing the merit list for final selection.
Make CL a part of your MBA Journey. To know more, click here.
Stay tuned for more exam-related updates!