Great Lakes Institute of Management, one of the premier B-schools of the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon, has its Admissions Deadline on 31st January, 2020 for its One year full time Post Graduate Program in Management, a fast track MBA program for professionals with 2+ year of work experience.
The Great Lakes PGPM, is a flagship One year MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the diverse pool of experienced students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The Great Lakes PGPM is among the few programs in the country to have the prestigious global accreditation from AMBA, UK with Chennai campus having SAQS accreditation as well. The PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top 5 one year MBA programs in the country by the magazines like Outlook (3rd) & Business World (4th). Great Lakes was also ranked 5th among top private B-schools by Outlook, 9th by Business India & 18th by NIRF among top Indian B-schools.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGPM 2020-21:
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying. Previous years scores are also accepted.
- Work experience of 2 years by April 30th, 2020.
- To learn more about the PGPM, click here and to Apply Online, click here.
Highlights of Great Lakes Institute of Management
- World Class Faculty:25+ International visiting faculty from the likes of Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, and 50+ renowned full time faculty offer unparalleled learning and global perspectives.
- Innovative Curriculum: Future oriented business curriculum. Pioneer in introducing Analytics, AI and Machine Learning in MBA specialization.
- Rankings: Great Lakes is ranked 5thby Outlook in Top Private MBA Institutions, 9th by Business India in top Indian B-Schools, 18th overall & 4th among Private B-schools by NIRF under Ministry of HRD (Chennai Campus). The Great Lakes PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top one year MBA programs in the country (3rd by Outlook).
- Globally Benchmarked: The programs are Accredited by AMBA, UK at both Chennai and Gurgaon campuses. While the PGDM program offered in Chennai campus also has the prestigious global accreditation from National Board of Accreditation (NBA), the PGPM program has the SAQS Accreditation and Collaborations. The institute also has collaborations with Top Global B-Schools like HKUST, Babson, IIT Stuart School of Business to name a few.
- Experiential Learning: Emphasis on experiential learning which helps put into action the concepts learnt in class through Karma-Yoga, the Leadership Experiential Action Program (LEAP), Empirical Studies, insights from distinguished Thought Leaders and student driven initiatives.
Admissions are also open for the two year full time PGDM 2020-22
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2020-22
- All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT /CMAT score. Previous years scores are also accepted.
- Fresh Graduates and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on April 30th 2020 are ONLY eligible to apply.
- To learn more about the PGDM, click here and to Apply Online, click here.
About Great Lakes Institute of Management:
Great Lakes Institute of Management, founded in 2004 by Padma Shri Awardee Dr. Bala V Balachandran is one of the premier B-schools in India. Great Lakes has, within a short span of 15 years emerged as a top-ranked business school. Great Lakes has 50+ full time faculty and 150+ visiting faculty including over 25+ international faculty from top global schools like Yale, Kellogg, Stanford and Harvard. Further collaborations with world’s leading institutions like University of Houston, University of Bordeaux, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST), University of Missouri, Kansas, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago and Babson College etc., have helped Great Lakes in globally benchmarking its programs.
Great Lakes, Chennai, was accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK in 2014 and became the youngest B-school in India to receive this prestigious international accreditation. In 2015, Great Lakes, Chennai also received international SAQS accreditation and in 2017, its two year PGDM program was accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). For the years 2018 -2019, Great Lakes was ranked No.1 in India by Analytics India for its Analytics program. Great Lakes, Chennai was ranked 5th by Outlook India among top private MBA institutions, 9th by Business India, 15th by Business Today and 18th by NIRF among top 10 Indian B-Schools. It was also placed in Super League 2 category by Business Standard in the year 2019.
Led by exceptional academic faculty, steered by an outstanding advisory council and buoyed by the international collaborations, Great Lakes has been constantly innovating to stay ahead of the needs of our businesses and community. It is the first B-school in India to offer full time specialization in Analytics and also first to introduce AI and Machine Learning specialization. Great Lakes has a 30 acre LEED Platinum rated green campus in Chennai and a second campus in Delhi-NCR. In the year 2019, Great Lakes Gurgaon campus received the prestigious AMBA accreditation and was also ranked among the top 5 emerging business schools by the National HRD Network (NHRDN) for the year 2018-2019. Great Lakes Gurgaon was also ranked 13th by Business World for its one year program in the year 2019.
Great Lakes offers One Year full time MBA (PGPM) for experienced professionals, Two year MBA (PGDM), Part Time Executive MBA for senior managers, and Weekend Executive MBA Program. Great Lakes alumni currently numbering 8800+, work at world renowned organizations both in India and overseas across 30 countries.