An important news for 2018 Law aspirants! Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) invites applications for its National Law Entrance Test i.e. HP NLET 2018.
The HP NLET 2018 exam will be held on Sunday, 20th May 2018. Candidates can apply online for the same before 7th April 2018.
HP NLET is conducted for getting admission to 1 Year Master of Laws- LLM, 5 Year B.A/ BBA Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs for 2018 -2019 session.
HP NLET 2018: How to apply online
- Visit the official HPNLU website.
- Follow the step-by-step application process.
- Complete your application by paying the examination fees.
HP NLET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
For BA/ BBA LL.B Programs
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in March-April, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be below 20 Years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories, and below 22 Years in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SAP categories as on July 01, 2018.
For LL.M. Programs
- Candidates must have an LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% for SC/ ST Categories.
- Candidates appearing in the Bachelor’s examination in April-May 2018 are also eligible to apply.
For Ph.D. Programs
- Candidate must have LL.M. or equivalent Degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April-May 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open School/ Universities system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for the Law Course.
You might also want to read Why choose Law as a career? and SET 2018 goes online. If you’re confused about where to begin, download our free Law Beginner’s Guide. To kickstart your HPNLET 2018 exam preparation, check out CL LST’s official website.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comments below.
All the best!