Good news for all the IIFT aspirants! This year’s Entrance Exam for MBA 2019-2021 program is scheduled on 2nd December 2018. The official notification has been released. IIFT conducts its own entrance exam for admission into its flagship program. It is one of the premier B-Schools in the country.
|Registration Starts||7th August 2018|
|Registration Ends||24th September 2018 (Extended)|
|Last Date for Centre change||5th November 2018|
|Admit Cards Available||16th November 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 noon)|
|Result Declaration||Fourth Week of December 2018|
- GEN/OBC candidates: Rs 1650/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 825/-
- Foreign Nationals/NRI Category: Rs 5500/-
- Change of Center: Rs 1000/-
Mode of Exam
The paper will be conducted in paper pencil mode.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3 years duration, in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% – Gen | 45% – SC/ST/PWD
- Students in their final year can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019
- No age limit
IIFT Paper Pattern
The paper pattern, as per last year’s paper, is as follows:
|Section||No of Questions|
Stay tuned for further updates, tips & tricks for IIFT 2018.
All the best!!