ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) which come under the Department of Space (DOS) invites applications for the post of Assistant (Administrative support staff) and UDC (Upper Division Clerk).
No. of Posts:
|Upper Division Clerks||2 posts|
- Candidates should possess Graduation in Arts/Commerce/Management/Science/Computer Application with minimum of 60% ((First Class) as declared by the University. The candidates who have appeared in the final year examinations should have got their results before 31st July 2017.
- Knowledge of the use of Computers is an additional skill required.
- BE/B.Tech Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit to apply is 26 years as on 31st July 2017.
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates is 31 years.
- The upper age limit for the OBC candidates is 29 years.
|Application Start Date||11th July 2017|
|Last date to apply||1st August 2017|
|Written Exam||15Th October 2017|
How to Apply:
- Visit the official page of ISRO – isro.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Careers tab
- Check the detailed notification
- Fill the application form
- Note down the registration number that appears on the screen.
Important Note for Applicants:
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Also, the details once submitted will not be allowed to edit so candidates must check the details before submitting them.
- Candidates can apply for different posts under same/different zones, but cannot apply for same post in different zones.
- Application of Rs.100 has to be paid by each applicant which can be paid online as well as offline at the nearest SBI branch within 3 days of application.
- The applications will be screened and on the basis of that the candidates will be called for a written test.
- The call letters for the written tests to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through email in the first week of October.
- Based on the performance of written test the candidates will be further shortlisted for a Skill Test.
- The Skill Test will be purely an eliminating test and it marks will not be considered for final selection.
Selected candidates will be appointed in Level 4 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs25, 500/- p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance (HRA) and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport Facility, respectively.
The candidates can check the detailed information at the home page of ISRO.