Dear Aspirants ,
Here is theÂ Jigyasa: Daily Current Affairs of Oct.20, 2015 for you!
- United States and Spain agreed to clean up land contaminated by radiation from undetonated nuclear bombs that accidentally fell on a site in Spain in 1966. Name the site.
- Grupo Zeta
- The Reserve Bank of India on 19th October, 2015 has signed an information sharing pact with the Central Bank of one of the following Banks on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information. Identify the country from the given options.
- Name the multinational technology company which has been ordered by a U.S. jury on 16th October, 2015 to pay the University of Wisconsin-Madisonâ€™s patent licensing arm more than $234 million in damages for incorporating its microchip technology into some of the companyâ€™s iPhones and iPads without permission.
- Apple Inc
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Inaugrated the IDFC Bank in New Delhi on 19th October, 2015. Its Head Quarter is located atâ€¦
- Who is the Present Managing Director & CEO of the IDFC Bank Launched in October, 2015?
- Deepak Parakh
- Praveen Kumar
- Rajiv B. Lall
- Amitabh Chaudhry
- Name the US-based Consulting firm acquired by Global software major Infosys for $70 million (Rs. 454 crores) on 19th October, 2015.
- InvaGen and Exelan
- Noah Consulting firm
- Marsh & McLennan
- None of the above
- Name the Kerala Based Company that has developed the Chillr application?
- Lekha Wireless Solutions
- Integrated Wireless Solutions
- Mobme Wireless solutions
- Unitelworks Wireless Solutions
- Name the Indian Tennis Player who has clinched the Vietnam Open trophy, single title in October, 2015?
- Saketh Myneni
- Rohan Bopanna
- Somdev Devvarman
- Ramanathan Krishnan
- Name the bank which has become the second bank after HDFC to join Chillr mobile application?
- Canara Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Who among the following is the present chairperson of National commission for Women?
- Mamta Sharma
- Lalita Devi
- Durga Shanti
- Lalitha Kumaramangalam