Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 24, 2015 for you!!
- Which among the following mobile apps has been launched by the Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh for farmers in New Delhi on 23rd December, 2015?
- Crop Insurance
- AgriMarket Mobile
- Both B and C
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar will dedicate to the nation, the first cable-stayed bridge of North India in December, 2015. It will be constructed inâ€¦
- New Delhi
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Name the Indian-American tumour scientist, who has won US National Science Medal in December, 2015.
- Rakesh Jain
- Paul Shrivastava
- Manjul Bhargava
- Chandrashekhar Khare
- Amazon India unit signs MoU with one of the following organizations in December, 2015 to encourage online growth of small businesses. Identify it from the given options.
- National Skill Development Corporation
- ICONIC Skill Development Training Centre
- Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
- The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Which among the following Banks has tied up with railway’s e-ticketing platform IRCTC to sell rail tickets through its website in December, 2015?
- Axis Bank
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Who among the following cricketers has been named Cricketer of the Year for 2015 at the ICC Awards ceremony in Dubai in December, 2015?
- Steve Smith
- AB de Villiers
- Michael Clarke
- Josh Hazlewood
- In Badminton, India’s men’s doubles pair has ended the season on a high by claiming their maiden Grand Prix title in December, 2015. Identify the pair from the given options.
- Tarun Kona and Arun Vishnu
- Manu Attri and B Sumeeth Reddy
- Rupesh Kumar and Sanave Thomas
- Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Akshay Dewalkar
- Which of the following formidable pair has been named as Womenâ€™s Doubles World Champions by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) in December, 2015?
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- Martina Hingis and Leander Paes
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Mike Bryan
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Å afÃ¡Å™ovÃ¡
- Uttarakhand Governor Krishna Kant Paul on 23rd December, 2015 released a commemorative stamp on renowned Hindi poetâ€¦.
- Mahadevi Varma
- Sumitranandan Pant
- Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’
- To commemorate the birth anniversary of one of the following great mathematician India celebrates National Mathematics Day on 22nd December 2015. Identify the Mathematician from the given options.
- Harish Chandra
- Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Satyendranath Bose
- Calyampudi Radhakrishna Rao