Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 25, 2015 for you!!
- Which among the following states of India was first to set up Zoroastrian jury?
- Uttar Pradesh
- In which among following states of India with incidence of yellow rust disease spotted on the wheat crop?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Name the Indian-American doctor, who has been named the first Poet Laureate by the U.S. State of Ohio for showcasing a variety of styles in his poetry.
- Amit Majmudar
- Ashok Sinha
- Bhanu Prakash
- Venkataraman ghosh
- Who is the current Prime Minister of Russia?
- Vladimir Putin
- Igor Shuvalov
- Dmitry Medvedev
- Sergei Ivanov
- Operation Green Hunt was the name used by the Indian media to describe the “all-out offensive” by government of India’s paramilitary forces and the state’s forces against
- All of the above
- The final of the Indian Crossword League (IXL) 2015 was held inâ€¦
- New Delhi
- Name the Indian Olympian cyclist, who passed away following a heart attack in December 2015?
- Thomas Jain
- Bob Breedlove
- Suprabhat Chakrabarty
- Peter Khurana
- Which among the following North â€“Eastern states of India does not share its border with Bangladesh?
- Name the Bank, which started â€œSaral-Rural Housing Loan â€œfor weaker sections in the country?
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Name the mission, to revamp functioning of Public Sector Banks (PSBâ€™s)