Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 26, 2015 for you!!
- Which of among the following BRICS countries Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited in December 2015?
- South Africa
- Name the Bollywood icon, who defined elegance and grace for Bollywood and its fans of the 1960s and beyond, died on Christmas Day, 2015 in Mumbai.
- Sadhana Shivdasani
- Devi Varma
- Suchitra Sen
- Zohra Sehgal
- Name the SAARC country, which was visited by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Christmas day,2015.
4.Good Governance Day is a day of national importance in India observed annually on the twenty-fifth day of December, the birth anniversary of
- Jaya Prakash Narayanan
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Shyam Prasad Mukherjee
- Keshav Baliram Hedgewar
- Which among the following countries has asked UN to allocate more resources for responding to emergencies like Ebola and other humanitarian and natural disasters as the world body adopted a budget of $5.4 billion to carry out its vital work during 2016-2017?
- WTO was recently in the news, the headquarter of WTO situated in which among the following countries?
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Paris, France
- New york, USA
- London, UK
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. has agreed to invest $1.25 billion in which among the following countries online food delivery service Ele.me?
- Which of the following is/are reasons for third straight year of downtrend, gold in India has lost further sheen in 2015 with a fall of over Rs.1,000 per ten grams in its prices?
- Extreme volatility in the rupee value
- Uncertainty around the long-pending rate hike in the USA
- Governmentâ€™s ambitious gold monetisation scheme
- All of the above
- Initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of
- Public offering
- Private offering
- 4P Offering
- All of the above
10. Who among the following famous cricketers wasÂ Â unanimously nominated by the BCCI for the Lifetime Achievement Award 2015 ?
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Syed Kirmani
- Kapil Dev
- Sunil Gavaskar