Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 28, 2015 for you!!
- In which of the following state a Three-day National Veda Convention and Vedic Conference begins on 28th December, 2015?
- Name the country where thousands of people forced to flee their homes hit by unprecedented floods in December, 2015.
- United Kingdom
- Which of the following counties have reached a historic deal in December, 2015 to settle the issue of comfort women, forced to work in Japanese brothels during World War Two?
- Japan and China
- Japan and USA
- Japan and India
- Japan and South Korea
- Which of the following countries has adopted its first counter-terrorism law that grants overarching powers to security agencies and allows the military to venture overseas on counter-terror operations in December, 2015?
- Microsoft chief executive officer Satya Nadella on 28th December, 2015 said Microsoft would like to work with India’s largest incubator to develop accelerators and startups. Name the India’s largest incubator.
- The Hatch
- Which among the following states became the second state to set up Zoroastrian Jury in the country in December 2015 to aid the settlement of marriage and divorce issues?
- Tata Power Company has entered in a memorandum of understanding with one of the following countries in December, 2015 in an effort to explore and develop investment opportunities in the energy sector. Identify the country from the given options.
- Name the Indian luger who won a silver medal at the Asian Championship which concluded in Nagano in December, 2015.
- Atish Patel
- Anand Patel
- Shiva Keshavan
- Namita keshavan
- With which of the following Indian companies Russiaâ€™s AlmazAntey entered into a partnership to supply Air Defence Missile Systems for Indian Armed Forces in December, 2015?
- Reliance Defence
- Tata Motors Defence
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- National Consumers Right Day in India is observed onâ€¦?
- 22nd December
- 24th December
- 25th December
- 27th December