Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 29, 2015 for you!1
- Name the scheme launched by the Government of India in March, 2015 asking people to voluntarily give up their LPG subsidy
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has coined a new term for disabled people in his monthly programme â€œMaan Ki Baatâ€ in December, 2015. Identify it.
- Which of the following states of India has set up an IT application in December, 2015 for tracking of mineral production, dispatch and value accrual on real time basis through its Integrated Mines and Mineral Management System (i3MS) website to curb illegal mining in the state?
- Konkan Railway has introduced a service in December, 2015 for senior citizens travelling on its route which envisages providing an attendant to carry their luggage at boarding and alighting points free of cost. Name the service.
- Bridha Seva
- Shravan Seva
- Surakhsha Seva
- NRDC, an enterprise under Ministry of Science & Technology, has entered into a pact with one of the following domestic steel giant for transfer of technologies in December, 2015. Identify it from the given options.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- National Mineral Development Corporation
- Which among the following Philanthropic private foundations has launched an initiative in December, 2015 to provide financial education to over five lakh women living in slums?
- Being Human
- Reliance Foundation
- Concern India Foundation
- Charitable Aid Foundation India
- The technology giant Microsoft India has signed an MoU in December, 2015 with one of the following state for the deployment and use of information and communications technologies to offer better citizen services in the state. Identify it from the given options.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following states of India has won their maiden Vijay Hazare Cricket Trophy held in Bengaluru on 28th December, 2015?
- Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following state will host the 12th National Ice-Skating Championship from December 30 to January 3, 2016?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Name the Pakistani Cricketer who has been provisionally suspended on 28th December, 2015 by ICC has provisionally suspended after he failed a dope test conducted last month during the ODI series against England at Abu Dhabi.
- Yasir Shah
- Abdul Qadir
- Mushtaq Ahmed
- Haroon Rasheed