Here is theÂ Jigyasa: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of Oct. 21, 2015 for you!
- Recently in October a IMS Health Skill Development Centre was launched under the aegis of:
2.The aim of UDAAN is Â empowering the youth of which state with active support and assistance from central government?
4)Jammu & Kashmir
- India-Africa summit is starting on October 26, 2015.It is going to be held in:
2) New Delhi
- A single window funding clearance mechanism backed with a Rs 1,000-crore kitty to get Indian technical institutions to conduct original research in areas where the country is heavily dependent on foreign technology is to be launch in November 2015. The name of the mechanism is:
4) RESOLVE IN
5.The name of the New Prime Minister of Canada is:
1) Stephen Harper
2) Justin Trudeau
3) Pierre Trudeau
4) Marcus Henry Jister
- Recently Russia build massive military base in northern Arctic region, The name of this base is:
1) Arctic Trefoil
2) Arctic Juss
3) Arctic Heaven
4) Arctic Tedon
- Microsoft nominated Padmasree Warrior to its board. She is associated with:
1) Cisco System
2) Johnson & Johnson
- MUDRA Bank was established as a subsidiary of which among the following?
4) Finance & Agriculture Ministry
- Who among the following is appointed as new All India Council of Sports (AICS) Chief?
1) Matang Singh
2) V.K. Malhotra
3) Menakshi Lekhi
4) Brij Bhushan Saran Singh
10.Who among the following is appointed as new Lokayukta of Delhi?
1) Reva Khetrapal
2) Shanti Bhatnagar
3) Amrita Shahni
4) Reema Distri
Â Happy reading!!