Here is the Jigyasa: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of Oct.25, 2015 for you!
- The Vigilance Awareness Week is being celebrated from 26th October to 31st October, 2015. The theme for the Vigilance Awareness in 2015 isâ€¦
- Participative Vigilance
- Transparency in Governance
- Preventive Vigilance as a tool of Good Governance
- Combating Corruption â€“ Technology as an enabler
- The Vigilance Awareness Week is being celebrated every year from 26th October to 31st October. It coincides with the birthday of which of the following personalities known to be a man of high integrity?
- Indira Gnadhi
- Jay Prakash Narayana
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Shyama Prakash Mukherjee
- The Walong Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) which was abandoned after the 1962 India-China War, has been revived on 23rd October, 2015.It is located in which of the following states?
- Tamil Nadu
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following countries is hosting the first World Indigenous Games in October, 2015?
- United Nation day is celebrated every year onâ€¦
- 21th October
- 22th October
- 24th October
- 25th October
- The image of which of the following animals is the official mascot of this Indiaâ€™s first Paragliding World Cup organized in October, 2015?
- Snow leopard
- In which of the following states Indiaâ€™s first Paragliding World Cup has begun on 24th October, 2015?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Researchers of which of the following Indian Universities has discovered four new species of crab ion October, 2015?
- University of Kerala
- University of Poona
- University of Hyderabad
- University of Delhi
- Which among the following mountaineers has/have climbed an untouched mountain peak in October, 2015 and named it after APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Arjun Vaipai
- Bhupesh Kumar
- Both A and B
- None of the above
- Name the country on which India has imposed anti-dumping duties on imported items used in commercial vehicles for a period of five years in October, 2015.