LIC Housing Finance Limited has announced recruitments for the post of Assistants and Assistant Managers for the year 2017.
About LIC HFL
LIC Housing Finance Ltd. is one of the largest Housing Finance Company in India. Incorporated on 19th June, 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956, the Company was promoted by LIC of India and went public in the year 1994. The main objective of the Company is providing long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses.
No. of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies is: 264
|Age as on 1st July 2017||21-28 years||21-28 years|
|Educational Qualification as on 1st July 2017||Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.||MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
Selection procedure for both the posts is similar but the exam will be separate with separate cut offs and criteria for short listing the candidates.
- Phase – I (Online Examination) – Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
|S No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|4||Numerical Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
- There will be separate sectional cut offs;
- There will be 0.25 mark negative marking for every incorrect answer.
- Interview – On the basis of their performance in online examination, candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Visit the official portal of LIC HFL i.e.; www.lichousing.com
- Click on “Careers” tab;
- Click on “Job opportunities”;
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistants/Assistant Managers” to open Online Application Form;
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”;
- Fill in the details as instructed in the form;
- Cross check the details and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” tab;
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment of fee;
- Click on “Submit” tab.
Application fee for both Assistants and Assistant Managers is Rs.500. GST @18% will be charged on application fee.
Mode of payment:
- Exam fee can be paid Online only;
- The payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Bank/Card transactions are to be borne by candidates only.
|1||Start of online registration||28th August 2017|
|2||End of online registration||7th September 2017|
|3||Downloading of call letters for Online Examination||26th September 2017|
|4||Online Exam (Assistant Manager)||10th October 2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Exam (Assistants)||12th October 2017 (Tentative)|
For further details, candidates are advised to click here and check the official notification.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!