The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2019 in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Total No. of vacancies: 926
Online Registration: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
Age (as on 01.12. 2019): Between 20 and 28 years
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.12. 2019): At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Scheme of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choices):
- English Language (30 Questions, 30 Marks, 20 Minutes)
- Numerical Ability(35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes)
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choices)
- Reasoning (40 Questions, 40 Marks, 30 Minutes)
- English Language (40 Questions, 40 Marks, 30 Minutes)
- Numerical Ability (40 Questions, 40 Marks, 30 Minutes)
- General Awareness (40 Questions, 40 Marks, 25 Minutes)
- Computer Knowledge (40 Questions, 40 Marks, 20 Minutes)
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Link to download the Notification: