Syndicate Bank has released the notification for assured recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) through 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL), Greater Noida / Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated duration, the candidates shall be offered appointment in Syndicate Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. There are more than 500 Vacancies in Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Recruitment. This recruitment drive brings a lot of opportunities for all Banking aspirants.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration||02.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees|
|02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration|
|Download of Call letter for Examination|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)|
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Age: minimum 20 years, maximum 28 years
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.10.2017): Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University
Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Recruitment: Selection Process
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an online test conducted by IBPS followed by an Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Recruitment: Application Procedure
- Visit the official Syndicate Bank website and click on the ‘CAREER’ tab. Choose “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, and click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register applications, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your details to generate a provisional Registration Number and Password
- Use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify your personal details in the online application form and update it before submitting, if required.
For more information, you can view and download the official notification.
Subscribe and stay tuned to the blog for more updates.