The program is exclusively designed for those students who want to Re-attempt NEET for Marks/ Rank Improvement. This Covers the Topics in details with reference to NEET guidelines with NCERT Books
· 3 Hrs. X 5-6 Days a Week:
· Live Lecture and Doubt sessions.
· 10 Modules consisting of approx. 30+ Books (Availed as E-books)
Daily Practice Papers:
· A set of MCQ’s (Online) that will help you maintain your grip on particular Chapters/ Topics/Formulae etc.
· 3 Hrs. every week (Based on cumulative syllabus Progress) Practice through these tests to check your learnings and progress.
· This enhances your solving speed.
· Utilize tools such as Drill down analysis, time analysis, impact of incorrect questions, etc., as you analyze in-depth every Test taken, and keep improving your performance.
Doubts & Queries:
· Every day Pre-scheduled Time, Right before or after the Lecture.
Chapter wise Revision with Tests:
· A pre-scheduled Chapter-Wise-Brush-Up with Test series.
· This proves to be the most helpful tool to every NEET Aspirant, when they ask a lot of Doubts and improve their practice level thus helping themselves to score better in upcoming Exams.
Tests & Evaluation
· All India/ State mock Test Series: Right after the course is finished, we start a pre-schedule mock test series, these tests are specially designed by the faculties at SP Classes, keeping in mind the latest development/ Strategies/ Trends using their experience. Every year thousands of students take these test series separately across India and get benefitted.
Any Time help: Students are added to personalized attention groups, where they can ask any doubt or difficulty any time and get it solved.