Referred by Winners, Preferred by Champions!
An exclusively designed Extended practice + Extended attention Program for HSC (Maharashtra Board) students with ultimate focus NEET.This monitored -extended Practice session within the classroom help the student to do revision immediate after the lecture, helping them to simultaneous convert information into knowledge.
Description:-->XI+XII Maharashtra Board (PCB) with NEET / CET with Extra practice Hours
· Interactive Classroom Lectures + Live–Online Lectures (Dual mode)
· 1500+ Hrs. of Lectures
· 6 Hrs. X 6 Days a Week
· Timings - 7 to 10 AM or 3 hrs Lecture + 3 Hrs Practice
· Instant Doubt solving during the lecture
· 10 Modules consisting of approx. 30+ Books
· Every Sunday 2 Hrs. Test
Maharashtra Board Exam Preparation:
· Maharashtra board syllabus is thoroughly covered in the lectures.
· 4 Mock Tests each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology for board examination.
· Hints marking Scheme is availed to students.
Learn at your Pace/ Regular Revision:
Along with the classroom sessions, All the Lecture are availed to students for their reference, to be used as per their Convenience For revision purpose.
Chapter wise Revision with Tests:
· As soon as the course is completed. We run a special drive where we cover the pre-scheduled Chapter-Wise-Brush-Up with Test.
· After the board Exams are over, we run a Special Crash course pertaining to revise the already taught and revised NEET/CET level concepts.
Tests and Evaluation:
· All India/ State mock Test Series: Right after the course is finished, we start a pre-schedule mock test series, these tests are specially designed by the faculties at SP Classes, keeping in mind the latest development/ Strategies/ Trends using their experience.
· 2 Part-Syllabus Mock Tests NEET.
· 15 sets of full syllabi NEET Mock Test.
· 15 sets of full Syllabus MHT-CET Mock Test.
· These Tests are purely online.
· Instant Analysis and Solution availed to every student.
· Rank list Based on marks scored in the exam is availed to maintain the competitive edge.
Strategy sessions by Subject Experts:
The faculties discuss each Mock Test so that a student can understand the faculty point of view of solving the same sums, which a student solved in mock test. This particular exercise helps them develop the Thought process and the instant decision-making capability across crucial times.
Any Time help:
Students are added to personalized attention groups, where they can ask any doubt or difficulty any time and get it solved by the well Experienced and stable Team of 45+ NIT’ians / IIT’ians/ Doctors, Renowned academicians & Subject experts