130+live online sessions covering all major MBA entrance exams. In-depth sessions with CL's top mentors to get a good understanding of the basics.
30CAT Mocks + 70Non-CAT Mocks (NMAT/SNAP/XAT/IIFT)
5600+practice questions are divided into Topic Tests.
45 Sectional Tests based on CAT Pattern
48 Non-CAT Sectional Tests: XAT - 12, NMAT - 12, SNAP - 12, IIFT - 12
Get updated study material in the form of fundabooks tuned to the latest exam pattern.
Get your doubts solved in class (via chat box) or on Telegram groups.
aspiration.ai-On our personalized online learning platform you will get access to
1. 30+ more strategy sessions
2. GK Ninja and Vocab Ninja- Daily GK updates and Word of the Day and Streak Tests to keep you in the arena
3. Weekly GK Digest- GK is often an important and high-scoring section in non-CAT exams. Our weekly GK digest can help you get that extra edge in MBA exams.
4. AI-based Percentile Predictor - Our AI bot will predict two percentiles: one before CAT (based on mocks) and another after CAT (based on your CAT performance)
5. B-school Advisory - Based on B-school admission criteria and your performance in MBA entrances, we will recommend the best-fit colleges for you
Known for his wit and style, GP makes the big CAT easy to trap. From poor grades in school to India's leading Aptitude Guru, GP sure knows how to make things turn around. Watch him, follow him and learn from him, for, he has all the golden rules you would need to crack CAT.
Highly popular among students for his enthusiasm and tutoring approach, Shivku is widely regarded as the brain behind the CL way of cracking exams. Thousands of students continue to owe their success in part to Shivku's personal touch
IIM-Kashipur Alum, CAT Trainer for 5 years
An IIM-Kashipur alum, Raviteja has trained more than 1000 students over the previous years, helping them realize their B-school dreams! An exceptional teacher and mentor, Ravi is known for solving the trickiest Quant questions and answering students’ doubts and queries alike.
The course contains 135 Live Online Lectures
a. The course entails 105 live sessions and 15 recorded sessions before the CAT
b. Additionally, 30 live sessions will be conducted to cover additional concepts required for NMAT/SNAP/XAT
a. The course contains 30 CAT Specific Mocks which are further divided into Prime CATs and Countdown CATs
b. Prime CATs can be attempted anytime post their release
c. Countdown CATs must be attempted in specific slots in a two-day window as mentioned in the mock test schedule
The course contains 70 non-CAT Mocks
a. Once you enroll and are assigned a batch, the schedule for the current week will be available under the ‘My Classes’ tab on your student portal
b. The class schedule will be updated on a weekly basis
1. Arithmetic – Percentage, SI CI, Profit Loss and Discount, Ratio and proportions, average, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance, Time and Work
2. Algebra – Linear Equations, Polynomials, Quadratic Equations, Functions, Logarithm, Modulus, Progressions, Maxima and Minima, Coordinate Geometry
3. Geometry – Lines, Angles, Triangles, Circles, Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Trigonometry
4. Number System – LCM, HCF, Properties of Numbers, Remainders, Divisibility, Cyclicity, Calendar
5. Modern Math – Permutation and Combination, Probability
1. DI – Tables, Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Mixed Graphs, Radar Charts, Miscellaneous charts
2. LR – Arrangements, Set Theory, Missing Data, Games and Tournaments, binary Logic, Miscellaneous LR Puzzles, Number based DI.
1. Reading Comprehension – Philosophy, Business and Economics, Polity, Literature, Sociology, etc.
2. Para jumbles
3. Paragraph Summary
The course includes 45 CAT sectional tests & 48 non-CAT sectional tests
All your doubts will be resolved via Telegram
Yes, we will provide you with physical study material
The course does not include Race to 99
a. You can learn everything from scratch, formulate a good foundation, and can easily crack the exam with sincere dedication and handwork
b. You can plan your time-table, strategize your preparations, and have time left to revise
c. It will help you practice any possible pattern and cover all the topics so that you can easily solve 66 questions in the given time
d. You will have a lot of time to give mock tests & sectional tests. This will make your preparation stronger as you will have time to study the concepts in which you lag behind
The sole reason why I chose CL online classes were because of GP sir and Gejo Sir whom I got some lessons from. And a special mention to ARKSS sir who was always there to motivate us and give us the tip and tricks at different levels of preparation. So thank you Career Launcher for being a constant support in my journey.
CL was a big help as the course included a PDP program where you are assigned a mentor who helps you throughout the PI process. Also ARKSS sir was a huge help for me. I also attended a couple of his seminars and they were very helpful. When you have to write the SOPs for the interviews, your mentor checks them and gives you different pointers which could really uplift your application.
I was enrolled with CL for the Night Online Classes as well as the PDP Personalized program. I've converted my best call, MDI Gurgaon for its HR program. And I'm really thankful to the CL mentors, all the CL mentors for all their guidance and all their help. They've answered all my queries and provided me with great guidance with extreme patience. Thank you.
I have converted my best call, IIM Calcutta with the help of mentors at CL. They have been really motivating and have provided the correct guidance and resources to help me in my prep. And I'm really thankful for that.
Mentors like Shashank sir and Sanjaya ma'am really helped me in this process of entrance exams and college conversions. And I finally converted my best call XLRI Jamshedpur for the HRM program. And I'm really thankful for the CL family for everything they have done. Thank you.
CL has been helpful throughout my whole CAT preparation journey. Their material, their test series I would say they helped a lot and the mentors were really helpful, the staff was very professional. Lastly, I would like to say, for any aspirant, know your weaknesses and your strengths and make a strategy around it and I know you will excel.
Throughout my one year at Career Launcher, I have gained a lot of knowledge not just about the course, the CAT prep material, but overall personality development. That helped me with my interview process as well. I was someone with a sort of a weak point for quant. But over the year, with one on one guidance from my mentors and my teachers, I was able to do very well in the subject and get a very good percentile.