Anyone with a laptop or a mobile device with a reasonable connection speed can attend the sessions live
Note: Below are the system requirements for Mobile App if applicable.
- Android app works with 4.0+ devices
- The desktop app needs a system with 2+ GB RAM and 2+ GHz processor
- Chrome browser (version 36) is mandatory for Desktop app
- The browser needs Flash player installed to it. Choose browsers that support Flash based on the Operating System that is being used
- User login and validation is done by the server. So please ensure that you are connected to the internet during the first login
- Note that you can access course content on only one Laptop/desktop and on only one mobile/tablet. So please login through the devices that you access most
- Seamless data synchronization (like course completion status, test scores) between desktop and android apps require internet connectivity on both the devices
Maximum 2 devices (laptop and mobile) are allowed. If you use the services on a 3rd device, your Aspiration account will automatically be blocked and it will take 7 working days to re-activate it To Re-activate the account, you need to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If the student only has a Jio internet connection, he/she will not be able to attend the live Webex classes through it. This is because Webex doesn't recognize Jio as a reliable internet service provider.