Central University of Kerala UG Courses and Admissions
Central University of Kerala was established under the Central University Act in 2009 in Kasaragod district in the state of Kerala.
- Is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- It is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- It is accredited with an “A” Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
The university offers a number of courses such as BA, MA, M.Sc, LLM, M.Ed, MSW, MPH and P.hD.
UG programs by University of Kerala
- For UG aspirants, University of Kerala offers BA in International Relations.
- The program is of 3 years of duration spread across 6 semesters.
- The 2020 intake for the program was- 63
Eligibility for University of Kerala Admissions
At least 50% marks or equivalent in Plus Two from a recognized Board (studied in 10+2 system).Up to 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST candidates.The candidates should not have completed 19 years of age at the time.
University of Kerala Admission Process
- In order to get admission, eligible candidates need to sit for a National level Entrance exam known as Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Seats are allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the test and college selected by candidates
- If admission process requires then, Personal Interview may also be conducted
- All the selected candidates will be called for document submission and seat booking
Fees Structure for Central University of Kerala
Fee for B.A program in University of Kerala for General students for the first year is approximately: INR 9020/-. However, for SC/ST candidates the fees is approximately: INR 8780/-
CUCET Exam Colleges
In a move that could be a potential game changer for higher education in India, the government has recommended to conduct a Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for the 54 Central Universities from the academic session 2021-2022.
Check out all the universities accepting CUCET exam score