CUET 2022: Application Form, Exam Date & Admit Card & Selection Process
The CUET Admit Card is expected to be released two weeks prior to the exam. The CUET Application form is already released on the official website of CUET. The last date to fill in the application was till May 22, 2022. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is a centralized test for admission to undergraduate courses at Central Universities across the country. It will ensure admissions to premier central/ state universities including Delhi University, BHU, JNU, etc. Conducted by NTA, CUET 2022 will be an online Computer-Based-Test (CBT).
CUET 2022 Admit Card
The CUET Admit Card will be made available on the official website of NTA two weeks before the exam date. You'll be notified via SMS and Email as and when the CUET Admit Card will be available for download. The CUET admit card or hall ticket contains important details such as CUET Exam Date and time, exam venue, exam centre, and various other credentials related to the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and appear for the exam without the CUET admit card.
Check out the details of the CUET 2022 Admit Card.
CUET Application Form 2022
The official notification of CUET 2022 along with the CUET Application form 2022 was released on the official website of CUET on April 06th, 2022. Students could have filled out the application form for the exam till May 22nd, 2022.
Things to keep in mind while filling out CUET Application Form 2022:
- Keep the relevant documents ready along with a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- The payment for the CUET application form 2022 is to be done online and one must be ready with Net banking/UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card to make the payment and complete the application form.
- The application form of a candidate will not be accepted by exam authorities till the CUET test fee is paid successfully.
- Upon successful completion of the CUET 2022 Application Form, you’ll receive a confirmation email and SMS on your registered email address and phone number.
- Hence, candidates are advised to provide a valid email id and phone number in the application form which will be used for any future communication by CUET/NTA.
- While choosing the test centre for CUET 2022, one must be careful as no change may be allowed once the CUET 2022 Application Form has been submitted.
- Further, after the completion of the CUET application form filling, download a copy of it and take print of the application form submitted for any future reference.
CUET Registration Form 2022 Step-by-Step Process
Candidates must follow the following steps to successfully apply for CUET 2022:
- Step 1: Click on the “Register” button for the fresh registration for the CUET (UG) -2022 exam. CUET (UG) 2022 portal: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Step 2: Download and read the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the CUET (UG) 2022 exam.
- Step 3: Fill out the registration form which includes Personal Details and Present Address. Thereafter, choose the password and enter the security pin and click on Submit.
- Step 4: Validate the details in the preview application section and then click on “Submit and Send OTP on mobile”. If required, you can edit your credentials at this stage.
- Step 5: Complete the verification process by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number/email ID.
After this, your registration process is complete. You can login to your account by entering the same User ID and Password to complete your CUET 2022 application. Now, let’s understand how to fill the CUET 2022 Application form.
How to fill CUET 2022 Application Form?
The application forms are released on the official website of CUET. First, you’ll have to complete the registration process as mentioned above, post which you can fill in your application form for CUET. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the CUET application form 2022:
Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA
- The CUET Application form 2022 will be made available on the NTA website. Go to the official website of NTA and download the notification and guidelines to fill CUET 2022 Application Form. Read it carefully.
- Next, log in using your credentials mentioned above and start filling the application form.
Step 2: Fill out the CUET Application Form 2022
- The CUET 2022 application form will largely require the following details- Personal Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Educational Details, Correspondence Address, Course and University Preference List, Exam Centre, Photograph and Signature and Declaration.
- Fill in all the details with utmost diligence. Make sure you doubly check the spelling of the name.
Step 3: Fill out Course and University Preference
- The course and university preference form in the CUET Application Form 2022, must be filled with due diligence.
- You will first need to select the universities of your choice. And thereafter courses in the universities. There will be a cap on the maximum number of universities and courses that you can choose in one application. It will be notified in the official CUET notification.
Step 4: Fill out Choice of Language & Domain-Specific Subjects and Exam Center
- At this stage, you will also be required to mention the language that you want to opt for and the domain-specific subject that you wish to opt for. Choose them wisely.
- Next, you will also have to select the preference of your exam center. You can add up to 4 preferences.
Step 5: Upload Your Photograph, Signature & Class Xth Marksheet
- You will also need to upload the scanned class Xth marksheet, photograph, signature and other supporting documents (in case of category students) in the CUET Application Form 2022.
- Keep the scanned photo and signature ready as per the prescribed specifications (Photograph Size: 10KB – 100KB, Signature Size: 5KB – 20KB).
- Once uploaded, preview the entire application form, confirm your credentials (email ID and password) and move to the next step.
Step 6: Pay the fees of the CUET Application Form 2022
- Once you’ve filled the entire CUET 2022 Application Form, you’ll be required to pay the application fee.
- You can either choose to pay online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI or you can download the challan to pay the fee online. Choose your preferred payment option and complete the payment.
- Application forms without the payment of fees will not be accepted. Hence, make sure to pay the application fee in due time.
- Once the application fee is paid, print the confirmation page and keep it with you for further reference.
CUET 2022 Important Dates - Notification, CUET Exam Date
|Registration start date
|Start Date Registration and Correction
||23.06.2022 (09:00 am onwards)
|End Date Registration and Correction
||24.06.2022 (up to 11:50 pm)
||First week of July 2022 (Tentative)
||15.07.2022 to 10.08.2022
|Final answer key
||Third week of August 2022 (Tentative)
|CUET 2022 result
||First week of September 2022 (Tentative)
|Merit list 2022
||Second week of September 2022 (Tentative)
||Second week of September 2022 (Tentative)
Check out the CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
CUET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for CUET begins once the exam is notified. To understand the same, please refer to the following:
- Candidates must apply for CUET 2022 online once the CUET application process starts.
- Download the CUET admit card and check for any discrepancies. If any error is found, immediately inform the authorities.
- Appear for the exam on the CUET Exam Date as notified in the admit card.
- Validate your answers once the official key is released by NTA after the exam has been conducted.
- Use the grievance redressal mechanism, for any issues you may have found in the answer key.
- Once the result is announced, get ready for the centralized counselling for admissions to the Central Universities.
Also, Read | CUET Exam Pattern | CUET Exam Syllabus | CUET Preparation Strategy
The new board exam pattern and the assessment criteria have surely brought in a sense of uncertainty with regard to college admissions. However, CUET 2022 is your chance to prove your merit and enter the college of your dreams. Put all your worries and confusion regarding the admission process in central/state universities to rest by speaking to our expert counsellors!