GMAT Coaching Classes: The right approach
The GMAT exam is a computer-adaptive test that assesses the candidates’ analytical writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in standard written English.
GMAT is a global exam. All over the world thousands of students give GMAT to get admissions into the top B-Schools of the world.
Competition to the top B-Schools is definitely tough. However with the right strategy and mindset one can ace the exam.
How to choose "best GMAT Coaching" institute?
The answer to this is subjective and depends on what you want from the Coaching Classes. Is it the best teachers? Or is it the best material? Or the best location? For some of the above our answer varies.
However, there are some points that one must look for before going into any coaching classes.
- Teachers of the institute- A teacher who himself has qualified GMAT or at least given the exam better guide you about the whole strategy.
- Coaching Material- A good, trustworthy coaching material can be a game changer in your whole preparation. Getting everything at just one place has its own advantages.
- Proven results- If they have a good track record of proven results, they can do it again.
- Timings- Many times one is working or a college student and managing time might get difficult. Hence, choose wisely.
- Consult your seniors and friends- Getting an honest experience from someone trusted is a blessing.
- Tests series- Getting a good test series with complete analysis of the Mocks can give you some insight into your preparation.
These were one of the few touchpoints which can be modified according to your need. But before you come to any conclusion here is something worth considering.
What makes us different?
We at Career Launcher, are dedicated to produce toppers every year.
Here are few things we are proud of-
- Top Educators- Every educator at Career Launcher is best in his domain. And each of them is trained in delivering CL's famed simplified teaching methodology that brings maximum results with minimum effort.
- Test series- Ever thought you can get the whole drill down analysis, from a histogram showing your marks, time-taken, attempts v/s the toppers to a line graph showing marks v/s percentile?
Here at Career Launcher you get the complete analysis just at a single click.
- Proven results- Well, this one we leave it to our ex-students and the internet to speak for us. But only if you really insist click here
But now again a dilemma arises. Online coaching or offline coaching?
Since we are dedicated to resolve your problems, let's make it easier for you.
Advantages of online coaching
Don't feel like traveling long distances after hectic work or college timings?
Then this one is definitely for you. Here let's list out the advantages of online coaching-
Join GMAT Online coaching
- Classes right at the comfort of your home.
- Safe the travelling time to do something more productive.
- More time for self study and flexibility to watch the classes at your own comfortable time.
- Won't miss out on doubt clearance as there will be separate sessions for the same.
- Same teachers, same experience but less hustle.
Advantages of offline coaching
More fond of the classic style of pedagogy?
Studying right under the shadow of the Gurus has its own advantage. Let's have a look-
Join GMAT Classroom coaching
- On the spot doubt clearance.
- An interactive environment both with teachers and students.
- Competitive environment among you and your friends.
- When you have the teacher standing right in front of you, you seem to be more attentive (Just a psychological factor).
- Regular classes at a specific time makes you more disciplined.