NPAT Previous Year Papers
Previous year’s papers are a great resource during exam preparation. Solving the NPAT previous year papers lets you understand the difficulty level of the exam. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the top private universities for the business management courses such as BBA, BSc. Finance, BSc. Economics, and B.Com Honours. Narsee Monjee Mumbai conducts an annual entrance exam for management aspirants nationwide. Every student must solve and practice NPAT previous year’s question papers. The main advantage of solving previous year’s question papers is that one can thoroughly revise the entire NPAT syllabus.
Importance of Solving NPAT Previous Year Papers
- It helps you to understand the exam pattern, sectional marks distribution and question pattern.
- You get to know the topic-wise division of questions in all the sections of the question paper.
- Also, it helps you to focus on the important topics that have been constantly repeated in the previous years.
- It improves time-management and problem-solving skills.
Advantages of practising NPAT previous year papers
While preparing for any entrance, it is necessary for every student to solve the previous year’s question papers. Even teachers and mentors emphasize solving NPAT previous year papers, as it will help in better preparation and has many benefits. Let us read the benefits in brief:
- Helps you understand his problems.
- Helps to understand the important topics of the syllabus.
- Increases your confidence.
- Helps to chalk out similar questions in the paper.
- Helps you to plan your examination.
Now, let us know the advantages of practising NPAT previous year papers in detail:
- Practice: We all know the famous quote, "Practice makes a man perfect!". We learn from the same and we understand that practice is vital. The more you practice, the better you get at solving paper during the exam. In the same way, it also applies to solving previous year’s papers. It helps in understanding the main topics, and also helps in improving your performance.
- Revise regularly: Once you have finished your syllabus, the best practice is to revise and solve the previous year’s papers. It is one of the best and easiest ways to revise the syllabus. By solving them, you will be knowing the areas that need your attention.
- Self Analyze: It is the best practice to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. When you solve previous papers after finishing a topic or a section, you know which formulas are needed to revise and how to manage time. It also helps you in analysing whether you are clear with the concepts well or not. However, the purpose is to let you know the exact level of your exam preparation. So that you can work on the weaker topics and polish the stronger ones. Moreover, it motivates you to work harder, boost confidence and improve your performance to excel in your actual NPAT exam.
- Keep track of time: When you cannot keep track of time while solving NPAT previous year papers, you might miss some questions in the actual exam. Thus, it is important to keep a track of time while solving the complete paper. So keep practising and know all the details of the exam.
When you solve previous papers, you understand and get well aware of the exam pattern. Also, it will help you learn about the new paper trends. You will be knowing the no. of questions that have been asked, marks distribution and the important topics. Moreover, you will get a clear idea of the syllabus so that you can practice accordingly.
How To Solve NPAT Previous year papers?
- Include solving one NPAT paper every day in your schedule.
- Know the questions which are more trending to appear in the exams. You can interpret this by going through NPAT previous year papers.
- When a chapter is ready at your end, refer to a book having MCQs collated over the years, subject-wise and topic-wise.
- In the last month of the exam, solving one question paper every day at the timing of the same exam will help you avoid getting tired on the d-day.
NPAT, one of the important exams, enables students to seek admissions to BBA courses. Lakhs of students grapple to crack NPAT to thereby get a seat in prestigious NMIMS Institutes. Toppers work smart and their golden tip that tops their list is the solving of NPAT previous year papers. Apart from this, you can go for the NPAT Test series by Career launcher that will also help you to ace the exam. This certainly can give an edge over competitors, helping exceedingly in outperforming.