Application Deadline: 10th March, 2024
GD/PI on Campus: 12th March, 2024
Jagan Institute of Management Studies Technical Campus (JIMS, SECTOR-5, ROHINI) was established in 1993 and ranked among Top 5 Private B. Schools in Delhi/NCR, 16th in India by TOI Ranking 2023, for last consecutive 8 Years, the institution has been ranked high by NIRF-23 amongst 100 B-Schools of India Our Management Programs are approved from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and well accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) & Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
We are International accredited from South Asian Quality Standard (SAQS) also a member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) that brought it in the league of top B school at global level.
We Offer PGDM, PGDM-International Business & PGDM-Retail and all the three Programs are renowned for its extensive and in depth coverage of core and specialized courses, creating innovation and entrepreneurial qualities. The Programs are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and well accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) & Association of Indian Universities (AIU). We are International accredited from South Asian Quality Standard (SAQS) & also a member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) & that brought it in the league of top B. schools at global level.
It is at 1 minute walking distance from Rithala Metro Station.
JIMS conducive classroom has been designed to propel an inquiry-based learning that fosters liberation of mind, thereby creating an eagerness to learn. Our simple classroom teaching is aided with many modern facilities which sets the tone for students to engage in stimulating discussions.
JIMS has two well stacked and fully equipped libraries separately for management and IT Programs. The institute subscribes to a large number of national and international magazines, periodicals, journals and research paper of repute. The libraries also have reputed software packages of several journals.
The conference hall and auditorium are an extension of JIMS complete and holistic classroom atmosphere. These have an excellent acoustics and sufficiently large capacity .It is well-resourced, with state-of-the-art visual and interactive tools to facilitate smooth presentations and corporate Programs.
JIMS cafeteria not only provides a vibrant atmosphere and unleaded fuel for the day but also is an effective way to put forth a new method called the "Cafeteria approach". A modern gourmet class, cafe offers variety of snacks and meals to cater to the tastes of the students.
Operating round the clock, with a large number of desktops, world-class server, Wi-Fi networked campus and a wide network with access to Internet and other facilities, the campus facilitates an effective mode of learning.
JIMS provides well-furnished hostel facility to its outstation candidates.The Hostel has the ambience with the main focus on studies and to bring out latent qualities of the students by promoting cultural activities and interpersonal development.
The boys hostel is located within 4 km of radius from the institute.
100% placement record with leading Corporate in all Sectors, Industry and experiential blended learning
For Finance- Deloitte, E& Y, Protiviti, Mazars, WNS, Evalueserve, Ipsos
For HR- E&Y, TCS, H&M, NIIT Solutions, Ericsson
For Marketing- Nestle, Rekitt Benkiser, ITC Ltd, Berger Paints, Naukri.com & many others.
For Operations- Flipkart, Amazon, HCL and many others.
For Retail- United Colors of Benetton, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Aditya Birla Fashion, Airtel, Reliance India etc
For International Business- Delhivery, Fedex, ASSOCHAM, Bank of America, Safe Express etc.
Industrial Visit: It arranged industrial visit to provide students with an insights in a practical real-world perspective on different functions in organizations such as Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Logistics, etc.
Notable Companies: Yakult, Coca Cola, Neetee Clothing, Maruti Suzuki
Live Projects: Students in JIMS work with companies in a real-time environment for a certain period of time during their studies to gain experience in real –world scenario.
Notable Companies: Nielson, Star India, Pidilite, Bonita, Tanishq
JIMS offers attractive scholarship based on Mean Cum Merit Basis Scholarship (Based On Academic, Entrance & Income)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a Two Year, Full-Time flagship Program of the institute delivering quality education since 1993. The program is designed in collaboration with industry experts with a strong focus on industry-relevant skills, contemporary knowledge, and workplace practices. The experiential learning process grooms students for lucrative careers in functional and managerial domains.
|• Dual Specialisation with specialization to choose from Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Operations and Business Analytics
• Extensive curriculum modules designed by industry experts with inclusion of upcoming technology and Scope
• Experiential, team based projects
• Regular industry interactions through guest session, symposium, conference, seminars, invited talks, industry visits
• Experienced faculty from Corporate and Academia
• Certification programs and MOOCs are synchronised with specialisation offered.
• 80-120 hours of industry live projects along with course
• Distinctive focus on communication skills, personality and career enhancement
• Specialised mentoring and counselling sessions with faculty and experts
• More than 200 Corporates for Campus placements every year
|Total Seats- 180
A candidate has to fullfill all the below criteria:
|PGDM (International Business)
|PGDM International Business program at JIMS is a coveted global business management course offering a bouquet of courses from the International arena. Introduced in 2010, it is a unique two-year full-time NBA accredited and equivalent to MBA (by AIU) program. PGDM – International Business is a window to global career-building opportunities in Global Business Management, Export-Import, Foreign trade, Logistics Management, Foreign Exchange Departments of banks, and many more.
JIMS PGDM (IB) is a dual specialization (both major) course which provides opportunity to select between Finance & Marketing specialization along with International Business
• Choice Based Credit System
• Extensive course curriculum covering all aspects of Global Management, Marketing, Finance, International Business, Logistics and Operations
• Management development programs, workshops, certifications, symposiums in collaboration with FIEO, ASSOCHAM, MSME (A govt. of India enterprise)
• Experienced faculty of academia and corporate with relevant experience in International Business
• Dry Port Visits, Knowledge Symposiums, Exporters meet, Panel Discussions, Industrial Visits to enhance the practical knowledge of students
• International Placement Opportunity
• International learning exposure through foreign academic and corporate visits
• Industry linked projects, Innovative teaching pedagogy complemented with Business simulations, Experiential learning, Business plans, Self-directed learning and Mentoring
• Most demanded International Business courses taught like India‘s Foreign Trade, Investment and Policy, International Trade Procedure and Risk Management, Global supply chain management, EXIM Management and Operations, International trade logistics
• Industry linked projects, Live Projects and Internships, Interaction with Industry professionals, Global placements with Export-Import companies, Logistic companies and Multinational consultancies
• Exclusive Foreign Language Course and Integration with emerging disciplines like Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, e-commerce, Marketing Analytics for better career opportunity
|Total Seats- 60
A candidate has to fullfill all the below criteria
|PGDM (Retail Management)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management - PGDM (RM) is a specialized program aimed at grooming customer-oriented professionals for managing large and fast-growing modern retail businesses. This program encapsulates concepts and innovative management practices for the Retail Industry. The program encompasses strong integration with marketing and new-age e-tailing and analytics, customer services, CRM, IT, and Marketing communications.
• JIMS PGDM – Retail Management (RM) is a Dual Specialization (Major) course which provides opportunities to choose from any one; Retail Management + Marketing, Retail Management + Finance
• Wide course curriculum covering all the aspects of Retail, Marketing, Finance and E- Commerce designed as per industry needs
• On-Job training to selected students by the top retail companies such as Reliance Smart, Aditya Birla Fashion to name a few
• Focus on industry-oriented modules like Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Retail Analytics, Marketing Analytics-Commerce Analytics, Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, Luxury Retail, Social Media Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Merchandising and Category Management, E- Business Strategy etc.
• State-of-art classrooms and exclusive Visual Merchandising Lab especially designed to facilitate experiential learning for Visual Merchandising and Styling sessions
• Experienced in-house faculty and Practising Professionals as Visiting Faculty
• Innovative Teaching Methods for Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Personality Grooming Sessions; Emphasis on Communication Skills, Personality Development, Team Management and other interpersonal skills
• Regular visits and interaction with Indian and globally renowned retailers for practical exposure
|Total Seats- 60
A candidate has to fullfill all the below criteria
|FEE STRUCTURE PGDM/PGDM -IB / PGDM -RM
|9.27 Lakhs + 5500 (Refundable security Deposit)
|2,65,000 + 2000/- Alumni Membership + 5500 ( Refundable security)
|2,25,000 Payable by 19th November, 2023
|2,45,000 Payable by 8th July, 2024
|1,90,000 Payable by 18th November, 2024
JIMS is in Global academic alliance with the world’s renowned universities like Malaysia University of Science & Technology (MUST) at Malaysia, NILAI University at Malaysia, HELP University at Malaysia, Auckland University at New Zealand, and University of Sunderland at England. The fee for the same depends on the country & the university students want to go for.
How to Apply
Prospectus and Application forms are available on the payment of Rs. 1000/-.
The modes of payment are as follows:
Online - Applicants can make payment through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking on the website i.e www.jimsindia.org
Cash - Application forms are available at Rohini (Delhi) Campus on payment of Rs. 1000/-.
You can opt for more than one program in the same application form with no additional cost.
JAGAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
3 Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini (Near Rithala Metro Station), Delhi-110085.
Admission Helpline Number - 9999656559 | E-mail- email@example.com