Legal Aptitude Faculty
Location: PAN India
Experience - 2 - 5 years
Salary - As per Industry standard
Number of positions - 5
- Teach LA to students preparing for CLAT.
- Prior teaching experience in training CLAT aspirants for at least 3-4 years.
- Remarkable problem-solving skills and numeracy skills.
- Delivery of training as per prescribed process.
- Flexible to work on weekends.
- Knowledge of current trends & developments in teaching methodology.
- Should be able to motivate the students to perform.
- Must be a Law Graduate, Preferably from NLU
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org