Established in 2014, BML Munjal University (BMU) is a unique not-for-profit initiative founded by the promoters of the Hero Group. BMU is committed to building talent for the future and is in step with the economic powerhouse that is India. The University was dedicated to the nation by Hon'ble President of India, Late Shri Pranab Mukherjee.
BMU is mentored by the Imperial College London and is engaged in creating, preserving, and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills.
Our Academic Approach
Integrated courses are interdisciplinary in nature and combine social sciences or management degrees with a law degree in a meaningful way.
The first two years of the programme combine core courses in law with social science or business administration subjects; the subsequent three years are law focused.
Transformative Learning through Personalized Education
Dedicated Infrastructure for Law
An Industry Exposed School of Law
BA LLB (Hons) & BBA LLB (Hons)
5-year Integrated Law programmes at BMU
The School of Law (SOL) at BML Munjal University offers integrated courses that are interdisciplinary in nature and combine social sciences and management degrees with a degree in law.
Practice-oriented clinics and internships are an integral part of these programmes. Our students approach law not merely as an academic subject to be mastered but as future practitioners who must learn the skills of the profession.
|Total Fee||Rs. 15,00,000|
|Ranking in CLAT||Net Benefit|
|Top 300||100% on Tuition Fee|
|300-400||75% on Tuition Fee|
|400-500||50% on Tuition Fee|
|LSAT Percentile Based||Net Benefit|
|95-99.99||100% on Tuition Fee|
|89-94.99||75% on Tuition Fee|
|85-88.99||50% on Tuition Fee|
|Class XII Score (for CBSE/ISC only)*||Net Benefit|
|98% or above||100% on Tuition Fee|
|95-97%||75% on Tuition Fee|
|BMU-SAT Score (Out of 100)||Net Benefit|
|91 – 100||100% on tuition fee|
|81 – 90||75% on tuition fee|
|70 – 80||50% on tuition fee|
*For other state boards we will do normalization on scores to check eligibility for the scholarship
20% of the class will be given Dean Scholarship of 25% waiver on tuition fee for the first year depending on board exams score (no minimum score; based on a merit list)
• Scholarship will be awarded based on the above criteria at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee
• Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria
• There are a limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the student does not accept the provisional offer by the offer acceptance deadline date
• All Central & State Government Schemes/Scholarships: Students who wish to avail scholarship under various Central & State Government Schemes can apply independently on their respective portals
• Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD
For more details, visit www.bmu.edu.in
BMU Munjal University
Campus: 67th Milestone, NH-8, Dist. Gurugram - 122 413, Haryana.
Contact: @+91-9319139003 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org