Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 E-Admit Card
UPSC has released Admit Card for the upcoming Prelims Examination. Candidates who had applied for Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019, can now download the Admit Card 2019 (Hall Ticket).
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Exam
- Date of Examination: June 2, 2019.
- Paper 1: 09.30 to 11.30 A.M.
- Paper 2: 02.30 to 04.30 P.M.
- Candidates are advised to bring a black ballpoint pen to the examination hall for all objective-type papers. Answers other than those marked by black ballpoint pen will not be evaluated.
- Enter the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, and Name & Year of the Examination in all correspondences with the UPSC.
- Bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to the Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2019.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card; and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination, i.e., at 09:20 A.M. for the Forenoon Session and at 02:20 P.M. for the Afternoon Session. No candidate will be allowed into the Examination Venue after closure of entry.
- Candidates are advised to enter the Examination Venue well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- Read the 'Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the Examination' provided in the 'Rules for the Examination' available in the Examination Notice and the 'Poster' containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Venue.
- Your candidature to the Examination is provisional.
- Candidates should not be in possession of, or using, any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager, or any electronic equipment, or programmable device, or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera, or Bluetooth devices, or any other equipment, or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action, including ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device, or smart watches, is strictly prohibited; and candidates are not allowed to take such watches inside the Examination Rooms/Halls.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in both the question papers of the Examination.
- Answers other than those marked by Black Ballpoint Pen will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Venue, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a photo identify proof and two passport-size photographs (one for each Session) for appearing in the Examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the Examination only with a separate e-Admit Card for such scribe. The e-Admit Cards for own scribes will be issued separately.