CAT 2019 Registration Process
- Official CAT notification: Last Sunday of July, 2019
- Online registration: 2nd week of August, 2019, onwards
- Registration closing: 4th week of September, 2019.
- Admit card availability: 4th week of October, 2019
- CAT exam: Last week of November, 2019
- CAT registration is held exclusively online and is expected to be opened by 2nd week of August 2019.
- Visit www.iim.ac.in.
- Click on the âregistration' tab.
- Enter details as asked.
- On successful registration you will receive a unique User Id and password via mail/SMS.
- Log in to the official website with given user id and password.
- Complete the application form for CAT exam.
CAT 2019 Online Application
The CAT 2019 online application form is usually divided into the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Work Experience
- Choosing IIMs you want to apply for
- Choose Test Centre and Interview City
On completing the information on the form, click âSave & Next' option. As the next step, you will be required to upload your photograph and signature in the respective sections. The last step of the CAT 2019 registration process is the payment of the application fee via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
CAT 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for General category candidates is expected to be INR 1800.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is expected to be INR 900.
- The mode of application fee payment is through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.