CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria of CAT 2018 charted by IIMs, candidates should fulfil the following parameters:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- General and OBC-NC category candidates should obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. For reserved category candidates, the minimum percentage to secure is 45.
- The duration of the graduation programme should be minimum 3 years.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for CAT 2018 provided they complete their programme within the stipulated schedule.
- There is no age limit for applying or appearing in CAT 2018.