10 Tips on How to Crack CLAT
What is CLAT?
CLAT: The common law admission test, is a national-level entrance examination if you want to apply for top national law universities. Candidates can apply for CLAT after their higher secondary education or after 12th grade. After appearing CLAT exam, candidates get admission an integrated undergraduate degree in law which is also known as BA LLB. Talking about the national law universities, in total there are 23 national universities all over India.
CLAT is considered to be one of the toughest entrance exams of all, but don't worry the beginning is always difficult but it gets easier if you start knowing it.
Syllabus of the CLAT examination
Here is the syllabus of the CLAT examination:
- English language - Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge - Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law
- Legal Reasoning - Property Law, Company Law
- Logical Reasoning - Public International Law, Tax Law
- Quantitative Techniques - Environmental Law, and Labor & Industrial Law.
There are some eligibility criteria to appear CLAT test:
- Forty-five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories
- Candidates who are appearing in their final semester can also apply for this exam but they need to give evidence of their passing at the time of admission otherwise their application shall not be considered for admission.
Tips to crack CLAT
If you want to crack CLAT easily, here are some important tips and tricks:
- Find out shortcuts
- Recognize your strength and weakness
- Be optimistic
Enroll today with Career Launcher Medical Square to Crack CLAT on the first attempt. Your best coaching partner to Crack CLAT.