IPM 2020 Registration
IPM 2020 Notification is expected to be released in March 2020. The IPM 2020 registration process is expected to start immediately after the release of the IPM Notification 2020. Both IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak are expected to release their IPM 2020 Registration form or IPM 2020 Application form in March 2020.
It is anticipated that the IPM Exam date would be like this- IPMAT- Indore Exam Date : 10th May 2020 and IPMAT- Rohtak Exam Date: 17th May 2020 respectively.
IPM 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online IPM 2020 application form begins or IPM Notification: March, 2020
- Last date of submission of online IPM application form: April 14, 2020
- Online issuance of IPM admit cards: May, 2020
- IPMAT – Indore Exam Date: May 10, 2020
- IPMAT- Rohtak Exam Date: May 17, 2020
- Announcement of IPM short-listed candidates and sending out IPM call letter for personal interview : Last week of May 2020
- Personal interview of IPM short-listed candidates: June 2020
- Announcement of IPM final offer: Last week of June or Early July 2020
- Closure of IPM admission process: Middle of July 2020
- Commencement of IPM Programme: End of July 2020 (Tentative)
IPM 2020 Application form and fee (Tentative)
- IPM Application fee:Rs.3540/- (Rs.1770/- for SC/ST/DA candidates)
- Payment Mode:Online payment: Debit/ Credit Card/net banking.
IPM 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
IIM Indore IPMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for IPM:
Candidates satisfying the following IPMAT 2020 eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category)
IIM Rohtak IPMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for IPM:
IPMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for students keen to apply for 5 year Integrated program in Management (IPM) in IIM Rohtak :
- Minimum 60% in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55% for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD category)
- Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- Reservation will be applicable as per GOI norms after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Click here for more details on IPMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
IPM 2020 How to register?
IPM 2020 Registration Process:
- Candidates can register for IPM 2020 through the online application form available on the official website. The online IPM registration is expected to start from March 2020.
- The first step in the IPM process is to register. The IPM registration form requires candidates to submit their basic information. Please note that the information needs to be submitted carefully as it cannot be amended later.
- After successful submission of the IPM registration form, candidates will receive their IPMAT Registration number and Password on the email id provided in the registration form.
- Use the provided login credentials to access the IPM application form.
- Fill in the required, personal information and academic details. Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- In case you belong to any reserved category such as NC-OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA category, you need to submit valid and attested certificates.
- Double check the information entered before saving any information or submitting the IPMAT application form.
- The last step is to make the payment for IPMAT Exam
- Once the payment has been received, you will receive the payment confirmation on the registered email address
IPM 2020 Admit Card
The IPM 2020 Admit Card or IPM 2020 Call Letter will be available for download on the official website in early May 2020. To download the IPM admit card, candidates will be required to enter their login credentials on the admit card page. It is mandatory to carry the IPM Admit Card along with the required IDs to be allowed to write the exam.
IPM 2020 Exam: Things you need to carry
- Print out of the online IPM admit card and reach the exam center on the IPM Exam date given on the IPM admit card and in 30 minutes advance to the written time.
- Carry one of the following documents for Identification
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter I-Card
- PAN Card or
Previous Exam Analysis