All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. Teaching and research here are conducted in 42 disciplines. AIIMS offers various best-in-class medical graduation and post-graduation courses and awards degrees under its own name. AIIMS has been consistently ranked the top medical college in India. AIIMS Delhi has been considered a dream college by all the medical aspirants since decades.
- M.H.A. [Hospital]
Getting into AIIMS DELHI:
- AIIMS DELHI admission process for MBBS admissions is done through an online computer based test which is conducted by AIIMS DELHI.
- The procedure is as follows:
AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE TEST MERIT LIST COUNSELLING
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF AIIMS DELHI:
- The student should have obtained 60% in his 10+2 Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Sciences (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- The required percentage is 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
AIIMS (2019) EXAM PATTERN:
The question paper comprises of 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Awareness, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- The distribution of questions in AIIMS 2019 was as follows:
|Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Aspirants would be awarded +1 for every correct answer and a penalty of -1/3 for every incorrect answer.
- Minimum eligible score for the entrance of MBBS is 50 percentile for general category candidates and 40 percentile for SC/ST category candidate.
- The paper is available in Hindi and English language. Candidates may choose the language while filling the applying for the examination.
RESERATION POLICY OF AIIMS DELHI
For MBBS seats as of now, there are total 107 seats out of which 27 are reserved for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for SC category students. 5% seats are reserved for PwD candidates of each category. 7 seats are reserved for foreign nationals.
AIIMS DELHI FEE STRUCTURE:
Tution Fee: 1628 pa (1503 pa from second year onwards.)
AIIMS DELHI CUTOFF (2018):
||LAST PERCENTILE SCORED