Before taking the test, please read the following instructions carefully
- 1. Total duration of this test is 10 minutes.
- 2. A countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the test. When the clock runs out, the test gets submitted by default - you are not required to end or submit your exam.
- 3. This paper contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions.
- 4. There is only one correct answer to each question.
- 5. You will be awarded +5 marks for each correct answer.
- 6. Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of 1 mark.
Navigating to a question
7. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
You will have only 1.5 minutes to answer a question.
If you fail to answer a question in 1.5 minutes, then the question will not be marked and the next question will show up.
You can attempt the questions only in the order they appear in front of you. This is done only to ensure that you attempt the readiness test properly and are able to understand your performance correctly.
8. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
9. For multiple choice type question:
To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
To change your answer, click the another desired option button
To save your answer, you MUST click on
- Unmark button.
To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the
10. To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Next button.