IPM is a 5 year programme comprising of 15 terms with each year having 3 terms of 3 months each.
- General and NC-OBC Category : Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- SC, ST and DA Category : Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations
- Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999
- Minimum valid score of 1300 out of 1600 in SAT (SAT score obtained during November 1, 2017 to May 15, 2019 will only be considered as valid score)
An applicant is considered as an International Applicant if he/she meets the following criteria:
- Persons who are permanent citizens of a country other than India and residing outside India a
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs) who are not in India during Aptitude Test
The selection procedure involves two steps:
- The candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test conducted by IIM-Indore (or SAT for international applicants)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a round of Personal Interview.
The syllabus of the first three years include the subjects of the first three years include Social Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Humanities, Language and Sports. For the final two years, the IPM students join the PGP students and follow the PGP curriculum.
The IPM at will be structured as under:
For each correct answer the candidate is awarded 4 marks. Every wrong answer brings a penalty of 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking for Short Answer questions(QA-SA).
The students are awarded Bachelors degree from IGNOU and Integrated Diploma in Management by IIM-Indore.