About IMI Bhubaneswar
International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar, established in 2011, is a young institute which achieved the coveted position of 66th rank in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 conducted by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. IMI Bhubaneswar currently offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM (Part Time) and FPM (equivalent to Ph.D.) programmes which are approved by AICTE. The flagship PGDM programme is accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation) and has got equivalence from AIU (Association of Indian Universities). IMI programs are also accredited and recognized by United States Board for Education Standardization (USBES), USA. The institute is a member of European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
IMI B has world-class aesthetically designed infrastructure for facilitating enhanced learning environment. Overall, education at IMI Bhubaneswar is based on three powerful concepts of Creation of Knowledge, Dissemination of Knowledge and Application of Knowledge through its robust research culture.
- Blend of traditional knowledge and skill-based course with entire range of new age courses like Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Financial Analytics are offered to students to match with the growing needs of corporate world.
- World-class aesthetically designed infrastructure for facilitating enhanced learning environment along with
- SAP Lab for ERP and Analytics,
- Bloomberg Terminal for Finance,
- Communication Lab for Soft Skills and HR,
- Markstrat simulation for Marketing,
- Six Sigma certification course for Operations
- Incubation Centre to promote Entrepreneurship
- Education at IMI Bhubaneswar is based on three powerful concepts of Creation of Knowledge, Dissemination of Knowledge and Application of Knowledge through its robust research culture.
- International alliances through its tie-ups with EGADE Business School, Mexico City, Mexico; Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences (SASS), Chengdu, China; Rennes School of Business, France; and Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM), NY, USA
- Three international conferences every year in collaboration with international partner institute to provide an ecosystem for global learning, opportunities for international level student exchange, research collaborations, and opportunities to interact with global leaders
- Student Driven Campus
- IMI Bhubaneswar has been rated higher than many IIMs on parameters like corporate linkages, intellectual capital, Infrastructure etc. by various reputed ranking agencies. The institute has been awarded the “Business Excellence Certificate” by World Confederation of Business, USA.
- 100% Placements since inception
How to apply for PGDM programme?
- IMI Admission Bulletin and application form can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
- Can apply online at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
Participants for the PGDM Programme may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Hotel Management, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates, as well as candidates with relevant work experience, are welcome to apply.